Flight LCD Screen
Flight LCD screen series combines outstanding color corrected high brightness image quality and constant operating reliability whilst maintaining its original outer dimensions.
Flight Information screen All of this series of products such as advanced heat management, all-metal chassis, and ambient light sensing. Its ultra-low running cost and high brightness make it perfect for regional airports operating on a lower budget for their display technology and also is fully compliant.
Flight LCD screen delivering space-efficient visualization for constricted environments such as corridors and retail shelves. This 42” bar-type display offers a distinctive ultra-wide 16:4 screen ratio. The flight LCD screen has high adaptability extends to both landscape and portrait orientation. This is a good deal for space-limited areas, yet content creation remains easy and effortless.
Content is crisp and clear with compelling readability even in bright ambient light conditions with high brightness levels of 700 cd/m² combined with an anti-glare surface. Its modern, slim design forms an elegant digital surface that perfectly complements the surrounding architecture and integrates seamlessly into any environment.
- Space efficient display solution – the ultra-wide flight information screen ratio of 16:4 with a display height of just 28.9 cm allows installation within constricted spaces, providing crisp and eye-friendly visualization.
- Robust and reliable – sealed to prohibit dust ingress, long term reliable operation is maintained within a wide temperature range of 0-50°C.
- Easy content adaption – the integrated trim function of the flight LCD screen enables 16:9 content. Which can be used whilst actively displaying the upper or lower area for display of native 1920 x 480 content?
- Cost-efficient media playback flexibility – flight information screen divide a single Full HD content into two separate contents. Its called daisy-chaining for back to back installations, needing only one source to feed two screens for cost-saving benefits.
- Superb readability in bright light environments – crisp playback of content thanks to high brightness output of 700 cd/m² and anti-reflective screen surface delivers visible messages even under varying and demanding ambient conditions.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and carefully designed. Which focused on the demand for usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Cost Saving Device Management – LCD flight screen saves effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralized location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.