Frequently asked question
1.Q: How to choose a suitable LED display screen?
A: First of all, we should confirm the application of the screen, indoor or outdoor use. For indoor use, the screen brightness is usually 700-800 cd/sqm (nits), while outdoor the request of brightness at least should arrive at 4500cd, usually 500-7000cd/sqm.
Another issue is protection level, for the indoor screen, there usually no special request about the IP Level, while the outdoor screen usually requires the IP Level is IP65 or above.
Besides, we should pay attention to some special case, for example, some screen installed in the indoor site for example in the inner windows, but the display image and video contents need to be clearly seen from outside, so we should choose the outdoor screen, as the screen need high brightness under the sunshine.
2.Q: What’s pixel pitch should I choose?
A: Firstly, you should know the audience view distance, and the pixel pitch decides the best view distance, the relationship between pixel pitch and best view distance is like that. If pixel pitch is X (mm),the best view range is Y(m) ,so Y=1-3x . So you can choose the pixel pitch if you have confirmed the view distance.
Another issue is the resolution, we know the smaller pixel pitch, the higher resolution for the same screen size.
3.Q: What’s the maintenance way of your screen?
A: We could provide the screen support for both front and rear service. hereby we need to mention that the different applications for front and rear service. For front service, you can take out the modules to repair conveniently, for rear service, need the space in the backside of the screen, you can take out the module from loose the screws from the backside.
4.Q: What’s the application for your LED dance floor screen?
- Exhibition: Museum, municipal planning hall, science and Technology Museum, exhibition hall, exhibition, etc.
- Catering industry: hotel ballroom or passageway and lobby, restaurant’s ordering area or important passageway, etc.
- Entertainment industry: bar counter, main channel, private room floor, etc.
- Leasing industry: main stage of large-scale commercial performance, major events, wedding and birthday celebration, media, etc.
- Education industry: school laboratory, pre-job training, kindergarten, preschool training, special education, etc.
- Scenic spots: Glass skywalk, reception center, recreation center, viewing platform, etc.
- Municipal projects: Garden Road, square, etc. Monitoring center: command room, control room, etc.
- Real estate center: Sales Center, prototype room, etc.
- Financial center: Stock Exchange Center, headquarters of the bank, etc.
- Commercial complex: Main passageway of a shopping mall, central square, courtyard, cross street bridge, children’s playground, etc.
- Military: weapon display area, exercise hall, warship, etc.
5.Q: What’s the pixel pitch of your company floor screen?
A: We have three series floor screen and pixel pitch as below
Indoor series floor screen (GIF Series ): p2.976, p3.91, p4.68, p4.81, p5.2, p6.25, p7.8, p8.928
Outdoor series floor screen (GOF series):p3.91, p5.2, p6.25, p7.8, p8.928
Rental series floor screen (GRF Series):p3.91, p2.976